Once a marketing funnel is in place, it’s time to ramp up traffic, or the number of people who visit your funnel. At that point, the more traffic you bring to your site, the more money you make. This is how we help you supercharge the cash machine. There are a large number of ways to bring traffic to your site both online and offline. These traffic sources should be selected based on the type of business you have and the business goals. There are pros and cons to each of the places where the traffic is generated from and some require more knowledge.
We only help our existing clients with traffic generation and we do this through training to show them how to do it, working hands-on with them to execute a traffic generation plan, or, in some cases, do it all for them. Here is a list of various ways that you can drive traffic to your site:
- Content Marketing
- SEO (On-page and off-page)
- All kinds of Social Media sites
- Various Pay-per-Click Advertising Venues (esp. Fackebook, Google, LinkedIn)
- Offline Speaking Engagements
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Joint Venture Marketing
- Creating an Affiliate Program
- and much, much more…
The above are by no means an exhaustive list but the goal should be to create a multi-faceted system and apply as much automation as makes sense for your business goals and long-term growth. We only do this for our existing Marketing Mastermind clients with who we have worked to increase their ability to create massive sales online because we like to get close to what the business and the owner are trying to accomplish and make sure strategically that the choices that we make and create that bring traffic to you are in line with your goals and changing life. This also allows us to identify innovative ideas far beyond the realm of what your normal internet marketing consultant would be able to offer you.
Our Traffic Generation Services are designed to ramp up a high-performing marketing funnel to scale your business and create huge income. To use our Traffic Generation Services in the future, please first identify the problem area in your business that needs to be solved:
- Lead Generation – A system that helps create brand new leads for your business.
- Product Creation and Development – Creating informational products to be sold to online users and, if desired, finding innovative ways to create an online version or adaptation of your current services.
- Marketing Funnel Creation and Optimization – Upgrade your online product sales system into one that converts new and current customers at a high level and create the opportunity to drastically increase your income.